Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2019

My Review Book

My favourite book seris are Roahl Dahl. His best one is Maltilda which I read all the time. The book is really thrilling,  exciting, sometimes a bit scary. It's about a special 6 1/2 year old girl with a lovely teacher named Miss Honey and both faced off Miss Honey's aunty AKA Miss TruchBull. 

I hope others will read this book cause, this will blow your mind. Maltilda has alot of tricks on her sleeve when it comes to parent bullying and  a stupid brother that dosent care about her. So, she use her mind and suddenly she has power in her. If this special chracter is in real life and you bullied her on her first day of school, then you better watch your back when your rude to her cause she knows what she's up to.

That's what I like about her. She's furious, smart, intelligent girl and her personalitly is awesome! I cant get over her. She's one of the most coolest chracters I have ever heard!

By Starbright 

No comments:

Post a Comment